Looking for small bite suggestion

Drbones

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Hi everyone this is my first post. I'm doing some BBQ for our schools basketball tournament this weekend and I was looking to do some small bite things for the coaches hospitality room. I was thinking of Pig Shots but I was wondering if you guys had any other simple suggestions.

How about a moink? Easier to make than a pig shot, and people love 'em.

Look for something less labor intensive than pig shots if you are making a ton of them. Pig shots are great for a small group, but the effort is a killer for large quantities!

Have you considered just doing burnt ends from cubed brisket, chuck, or even pork butt? Minimal prep/effort involved...

depends on "degree of difficulty" that you want to pursue Easiest would be to simply smoke some sausages and cut them into bite size pieces, and stick toothpicks in them. I guess it would depend upon your time schedule and how many people

Thanks for the replies so far. Degree of difficulty and time are no so important I am just looking for multiple suggestions to get a unique prospective and different ideas then I can decide.
Thanks

You could do a couple of fatties and slice them. Smoked sausages would be the easiest. Wings maybe. You could do PP and just do sliders with Sister Shubert rolls as the bun. Really good. Stuffed mushrooms are always a hit but more labor. Are you cooking on site or just carrying in?

Things that are always a hit:

Smoked sausage with a good mustard and a good BBQ sauce
Smoked meatballs, MOINK or not, always a hit
Chicken wings, always good
ABT's, not always a hit with everyone, but, hits big with some
Burnt ends

Back