Robinson tx

TailgatersBBQ

Got Wood.
Reaction score
Has anyone heard any info about the kcbs contest in Robinson tx. The kcbs website says its cancelled but I have not heard any thing from the reps or contest promoter

Has anyone heard any info about the kcbs contest in Robinson tx. The kcbs website says its cancelled but I have not heard any thing from the reps or contest promoter

That's news to me. I have been emailing back and forth with the promoter, Bruce Fornols, all week. His last email to me was Friday. This will be a huge let down if it's cancelled.

Due to conditions beyond our control we were unable to complete the road needed to get to the cook off grounds and Rodeo arena. As a result we have to cancel the event and class until next year. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Email from Bruce sounds like they are going to make it nice for next year

Due to conditions beyond our control we were unable to complete the road needed to get to the cook off grounds and Rodeo arena. As a result we have to cancel the event and class until next year. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Email from Bruce sounds like they are going to make it nice for next year

Well, guess I'm cooking a SRF Gold for some practice this weekend. Can't very well refreeze it.

Back