• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Worth it?

^^^agreed. A relatively painless way to dip yer toe in the water. I know nothing about that particaly brand, 'cept I use the charcoal all the time.

If you want to try an offset, you can't beat that deal. I just hope that it isn't one of those "too good to be true" deals that turns in to someone trying to scam you. Good luck.

You almost have to check it out in person. Some are so thin they are hard to keep a temp. Ifor you get it, I'd recommend painting it with a good high temperature paint before you even use it. Good luck.

I would buy it, but then again I do have a problem!!!
see my signature below!!

I haven't heard from the farker, kinda lost interest any way

See if you can land this Tom. I don't know if we have it out this way but I think it's a pretty good pit.

F2D75DF1-2F32-49BD-B75C-F1C3EAEB1663_zpstaxpi1cj.jpg

d15181ba0e99b76ceda905e91652e123.jpg

^^^^
Thanks brother, I checked my closest Cosco last night but no dice. I'm gonna call around to some others

Tom also check around for a okjoe, they are a decent smoker for under 500, I got mine at homedepot but have seen them at Lowe's, Wal-Mart, ace hardware once in a while and tsc

Thanks Tony I have been eyeing those since the end of last summer too Wally's had one on sale I think it was 199

Back