"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

My boys turning 3 so I'm in charge of cooking for 20+ kids and 30 adults. Soooooo, 20 pds of chicken wings and 75 burger sliders it is!

Brisket on at 5:00pm!

p654187828.gif

One St. Louie and one Baby back tomorrow!

Happy Smokin weekend everyone!

I'm taking the weekend off. No cookin'! Going to a party tomorrow night and will be sitting back and watching everyone else cook. :mrgreen:

Hope you have a great weekend Phu and everybody!

Not smoking tonight but grilling chicken quarters and sausage. Finally got a hold of some plowboys y ardbird for my chicken at academy sports. Oh some cold budlights.

I have a 16 pound Walmart select packer in the kamado. Have it cradled in an upside down rib/roast rack to shorten it.

I'll most likely be doing Cowgirl's Chinese BBQ Pork. I have some chix I was gonna smoke/grill, but it's most likely gonna get breaded with some stuff Toast sent me and fried. :whoo:

I wish I was cooking Iberico pork - or better yet eating what Phu's cooking. :hungry:

Have Phun, Pharkers!

Did some Beef Short Ribs and Pork cheeks. Wishing they were done when they looked like this two hours in.

Attachments

• 20140919_134145.jpg
    20140919_134145.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 72
Grilled rib eye steak for tonight's supper. Put chicken thighs in marinade for tomorrow's smoke. Thinking pork ribs on Sunday for next weeks lunch's.

Tomorrow, I plan on going to Hell, MI and possibly eat something cooked on this.
HPIM1348_zpsee0d8724.jpg

Sunday, some Chinese Five Spice Spare Ribs

Going to a party tomorrow night and will be sitting back and watching everyone else cook.

I hope the beer is at least good and cold.

This weekend is Homecoming for our high school. The dance is tomorrow (Saturday) night. Last year I cooked for Joe and his date. This year no date, but 4 of his buddies are coming for dinner, and two of them are bringing their dates.

For the 7 teenagers I am cooking a bacon weave wrapped pork loin roast, 10 chicken thighs, a huge amount of bok choy, onions, peppers and carrots in the vintage Weber Wok, jasmine rice and a TBD dessert.

I'm doing this all on Weber Kettles, which means I may need to fire up a third kettle. That means I may have to use a kettle I have never cooked on before. Honestly, I don't know if I'll be able to force myself to do it.

two shoulders went on the drum 20 minutes ago. some for dinner, some to freeze and some to bring to folks at work.

Back