New Maverick 732!

Gbaker

Reaction score
So as I'm tuning my pbc/uds hybrid, I got a pizza pan for an ash catcher, and sprung for a Maverick 732. I feel like I just leveled up in a video game or graduated or something! I cant wait to use it!

Is it weird that I think about bbq / smoking at work? :mrgreen:

Congratulations!

Your BBQ just got a whole lot better! Recommend you put good batteries in both units as soon as you get the chance, make sure the leads are plugged in firmly and don't crimp the leads and that rig will last for years.

The ET-723 is Great during Football season! :thumb:

2rf4z13.jpg

Congratulations..... Looking forward to hearing about your cooks.

My original one still works sweet I'm sure that one will be awsome

As a backyard weekend warrior, getting a dual channel changed my life. Have learned things about my smokers that I didn't know before and the results have been great.

Enjoy!

Love my ET732. Checking the pit without getting out of the chair is great, especially in hot or cold weather.

Nice move with the maverick! I think about q all day long!

Yeah, the other members here convinced me that it is a must have for the next step.

It's not that I want to sit around all day , but checking the temp of the meat and guessing the pit temp were making me crazy.

Thanks for the encouragement.

I also can't live without mine, but if you visit their website the longer Leeds are a nice addition for the 732. This may help...When it reads LLL on the display either the Leeds aren't plugged in or they are shorting out internally from being smashed on the lid or door of your smoker. Enjoy

Yeah, the other members here convinced me that it is a must have for the next step.

It's not that I want to sit around all day , but checking the temp of the meat and guessing the pit temp were making me crazy.

Thanks for the encouragement.

Plus, you have to open the pit to check the temp.....I think that is the biggest advantage or these monitors.

Congrats! My 733 has done great since I got it early this year. Only replaced one set of batteries.

The worst parts of the Mavericks are the probes. Do yourself a favor and order a spare set now. I am still using the original two that came with mine, but that worst time to find out a probe died is in the middle of a cook. Just get them and put them away until needed.

As a backyard weekend warrior, getting a dual channel changed my life. Have learned things about my smokers that I didn't know before and the results have been great.

Enjoy!

Love the Avatar.

Love my Maverick, but as stated before you have to be very careful with the probes. Had both probes fail on me last weekend and hadnt ordered spares yet

Remote therms........................

I have a bit of a suggestion for everyone . Get yourself an 'Eyeglass' repair kit ( about $2 at a Dollar store ) . The little Screws are heck to get a regular driver into , and a knife blade is dangerous . . .

Have fun and learn "Ptience" :thumb:

Have fun , Stan

Congrats. Just wait till you ge a thermapen. Oh boy!

my et-732 has sat in a drawer for over a year. Probably going to sell it.

Back