• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Smoked Lasanga for my Old Man (PRON)

Sizzler1322

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I would like to give a shout out to Cowgirl who gave me the ideas and tips which she shared with me to help get me started. This was just a little thing I threw for my dad. I would like to also credit my g/f Aurora for making one of the best salads ever. It came out great, was my first time doing this. I will put the pics of my ingredients here,Here is the recipe of what I did. 1.)I put the wood in some water and apple beer a day before, that is just my little own thing I do. 2.) Saute ground meat (I used 88% 12%), 1 large chopped onion, garlic head, salt, pepper. Then add in quality diced tomatoes and tomato sauce, olive oil, mushrooms, celery, crushed chile power,capers, bay leaves, oregano, small teaspoon of brown sugar, and a bottle of beer and saute everything in the pan. The amount used is all up to your taste buds. This was to make the sauce. Layered in the aluminum pan, the meat sauce with ricotta cheese, lasagna, and then provolone, mozzarella, and bat leaves lightly sprinkled and chopped. I did put it on the grill with indirect heat for about 35 min to get the smoke flavor, then 30 minutes with direct heat. I took it out of the grill and let it cooked some more for about another 20 minutes. It was all layered with my sauce, mozzarella,provolone, ricotta, basil. This was my first time and it was a lot to type out for me step by step lol.

smokedlasanga2.jpg

smokedlasanga4.jpg

smokedlasanga6.jpg

smokedlasnga8.jpg

smokedlasanga11.jpg

smokedlasanga10.jpg

smokedlasnga12.jpg

smokedlasanga14.jpg

smokedlasnnga15.jpg

smokedlasnga9.jpg

Mexican style with 2 quevos and a chile grande.
smokedlasanga16.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks delicious.

You may want to hit "edit" and hit "enter" between each of your pics. They go about 12 feet to the right. :)

Looks great Sizzler!! You need to come up to Oklahoma with brother Bob when I adopt him. :laugh::laugh:

Thanks need to make a correction it was cowgirl, not tx cowgirl. Thanks for the helpful tips:) That sounds like a good idea.

Back