Season and first cook on new 48" lang patio

BillyCal

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I received my Lang 48" patio today and here are the shots from today. First did a seasoning run per their instructions. And then smoked a naked fatty with some Italian sausage. Then decided to do some country style ribs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 212
First cut nice smoke rings on all.
Sorry so many post could only get one pick to upload per post. Working from a I Pad

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 206
Very very nice. How 'bout a pic of the whole rig, standing back?
90% of us are jealous. (10% are lying)

Lang 48 Patio

Congrats on the new rig! I noticed you have a full, pull out second shelf. Is that shelf custom? The Lang website shows the 48" with a free standing half shelf. Looks like the 48" got lots more room to cook!!

I received my Lang 48" patio today and here are the shots from today. First did a seasoning run per their instructions. And then smoked a naked fatty with some Italian sausage. Then decided to do some country style ribs.

Thats a pretty nice rig, congratulations! That thing will feed an army :grin:

Congrats on the new rig! I noticed you have a full, pull out second shelf. Is that shelf custom? The Lang website shows the 48" with a free standing half shelf. Looks like the 48" got lots more room to cook!!

If you read the text on their site, all of their smokers now come with the slide out shelf. They made that change a while back but never updated the photos.

Even though it say it comes with it I made sure when I ordered I asked for it. It's no extra. Adds tons of room. Going to be doing a Memorial Day cookout the Saturday of that weekend. Between this and my new UDS I could easily cook for 100 or more. I believe BBQ Bandit has some picks of his old 48 loaded down.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 130
Back