BBQ Pitmasters in Louisiana

Happy Hapgood

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I saw the Texas and Georgia episodes and they say one is coming from Slidell Louisiana.

Does anyone know it this episode has aired yet?

Thanks

It'll be some pork cut & caribou steaks for LA. Just like I loved the Ga Salmon. I going to love what LA does w/ it's caribou

Is that a new Slidell airing? There was a Slidell episode a couple of nights ago but it was from last season or the one before.

Pitmaster season 5 locations:

Texas, Georgia, Kansas city, Memphis, North Carolina, and wild card(have no idea where this is filmed).

Pitmaster season 5 locations:

Texas, Georgia, Kansas city, Memphis, North Carolina, and wild card(have no idea where this is filmed).

Well I must have missed season 4. WOW! Had the DVR set up for first run episodes. :tsk:

I just watched the Georgia Episode. My favorite part is when Myron referred to the fish as SAL-MON. Apparently he didn't know the L is silent. Hahahahah....Georgia SAL-MON. Oh yeah....

Salmon in Georgia? It must be that farm raised garbage. The white bones were a dead give away. East coast, West coast, no need to roam, the north coast is better and its closer to home.

Last edited:
All of the Pitmasters episodes this year were done in one location in the Tampa area.

Back