Brisket from my Vaults last cook

Nice bark, fat properly rendered, sliced correctly...you might be on to something there!

chaostheory
Brother you have been on a roll. That is some fine looking beef by any measure. Glad to hear that you have been selling out every time. Hey when the food looks that great selling out is almost a given. Keep up the great cooks and I wish you continued success my friend. Oh, and please keep posting pics of all of the phenomenal looking food:thumb:

Thank you fellas!! Also, iv been catering almost ever weekend as well. Word of mouth is truly the best form of advertising!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: SGH
That looks amazing. I'm gonna have to stop surfing the Brethren after supper and before bed. I could eat a ton of that. Great job!

Joe

Thank you fellas!!

Thank you for sharing all of the outstanding looking grub:thumb: I want to ask, how are you liking the Vault now that you have had several cooks on it? I like mine a little more every time I use it.

that sure looks good!!! super juicy I'm sure when your cooking that many briskets you got it down. most of us don't cook 10 a year

SGH I am LOVING my Vault more and more every time I use it!!!!! It so user friendly. I can cook at whatever temp I choose none of this BS the pit likes to run hot. Iv got my method down and can set it where I want and walk away from it. My butcher says I need to get another one for next year.......Maybe time for a trailer........ :) I always cook at least 10 briskets and sell out in a few hours. maybe 4-5 at the most. I get about 15-20 people per brisket. I do have my process down pretty good. And the funny thing is I don't even use temp anymore to tell if things are done. I use to have probes in dam near every piece of meat and now I just go by feel and look. I really enjoy it still. lots of fun. Im always excited for my next cook. I really like cooking for other folks as well. Iv been doing a ton of catering gigs on the side. I just like to see the people happy and excited to enjoy my food. on my facebook page Dustys BBQ at Idaho Grocery people are alway PM me with question like I haven't had your brisket in weeks im going through withdrawals when are you open next.....lol It sure makes it worth all the effort you go through.

Wait until you reopen, someone is gonna walk up and ask to buy 10 briskets within 5 minutes of you opening

Back