Shrimp n Cheesy Grits... griddle style

Hi cowgirl,
Your likin your Blackstone like I'm likin mine. Keep up the good cookin, it all looks
fabulous.

Thanks Clay! :grin:
After seeing ssv3 Sako's amazing cooks for a couple of years and then seeing the griddle marked down, I couldn't resist getting one.

Probably too late, but where did you find it marked down and what was the mark down price?

Looking forward to your griddle posts.

Thanks,

Robert

That sounds so good and I like the presentation just wish I could eat it with out keelin over:sad:

Shrimp and grits is a favorite of mine, but it has to be made just so. You have to be able to taste all the ingredients - the grits, the shrimp, the tasso or whatever meat. Most restaurant versions have such a rich sauce on them you can only taste that.

Cowgirl, yours looks incredible. Now I want S&G for breakfast. I guess I'll just suffer through with a smoked ribeye omelet.

Looks amazing! I knew I had good reason to be excited when you said you got a griddle too!! I told you it was LEGIT!!

WOW! Amazing cook and awesome pics. It's 7:00am here and I'm thinking about dinner already. Making my shopping list now. :thumb:

Now that's a boatload of food!
Looks delicious Jeanie! You're giving that Blackstone a real workout.

Thank you for the kind comments! The griddle worked great for this cook. I think I'm going to love this thing. :)

Hi cowgirl,
Your likin your Blackstone like I'm likin mine. Keep up the good cookin, it all looks
fabulous.
I'm likin' the cooks you're showing on your Blackstone!! Can't wait to try some of your recipes. Thanks! :biggrin1:

Probably too late, but where did you find it marked down and what was the mark down price?

Looking forward to your griddle posts.

Thanks,

Robert
Thank you Robert! I bought mine from Target. The sale is over now.
It was marked down to $239. from $299. and had an extra $12 discount on select grills...also free shipping. By the time I paid taxes it came to $249..
That was the lowest I'd seen it so I grabbed one.

You are just amazing the way you cook and the different things. Love your post.
Very kind of you to say smokeacholic, thank you!

Looks amazing! I knew I had good reason to be excited when you said you got a griddle too!! I told you it was LEGIT!!
You are another one who has inspired me with your cooks to get the griddle. Thank you so much!! I love it. :mrgreen:

Now that's a boatload of food!
Looks delicious Jeanie! You're giving that Blackstone a real workout.
Sam, I'm pretty sure you need one of these cookers!
Thanks.. :mrgreen:

Thanks again everybody!!

That sounds so good and I like the presentation just wish I could eat it with out keelin over:sad:

Sorry to hear about your allergy Bluedawg! Mrs gtr is allergic too.
Would be rough to take!

Shrimp and grits is a favorite of mine, but it has to be made just so. You have to be able to taste all the ingredients - the grits, the shrimp, the tasso or whatever meat. Most restaurant versions have such a rich sauce on them you can only taste that.

Cowgirl, yours looks incredible. Now I want S&G for breakfast. I guess I'll just suffer through with a smoked ribeye omelet.

Thanks Mikhail! I agree with ya, sometimes the sauce is too overpowering.
Ribeye omelet sounds great!

Back