• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Anyone can cook brisket and ribs, BUT

Too much fried SPAM for me growing up. Can't wait to see what you do with it though. You always have your own way of turning the ordinary into extraordinary Adams.

Bride came in said lets go play nine, so smoke got delayed. Guess I'll settle for supper--ground buffalo nachos with smoked Gouda and extra green chile. I will survive.

Me and buddy were just talking about this as i cooked abcouple of fattys yesterday. You should have seen happines in in his eyes when i told him we should have smoked some spam after seeing you do it for the first tim

Spam is unique. Loved and hated. But if you read the history, acknowledge the limited contents and there is no bad stuff- well life is short - Eat Spam

Here's the buffalo burger nachos- Christmas

Last edited:
All a person really needs....nachos and brew. Looks mighty fine Adams!

Will we be seeing the spaminal today? I couldn't sleep last night because I couldn't stop wondering what spaminal is.

Will we be seeing the spaminal today? I couldn't sleep last night because I couldn't stop wondering what spaminal is.

Oh Lord yes. They were trying to break out of the cupboard all night. They are cage free Spaminals. Time to find a knife and do the deed.

Last edited:
Back