50 hour burn on one load of charcoal in the Weber Summit

Wow! Impressive. Pretty unbelievable actually. Looking forward to your reports on how it cooks.

I would not have believed it had I not seen it with my own eyes.

Weber got back to me about about the scratches in the table. They would have been willing to replace it, but since I already have a replacement coming, I told them not to worry about it. It was nice that they were standing behind their product though.

Excellent.

I had a problem with my performer's auto ignite on the gas assist and they shipped me free replacement parts. So they are very good with all the products.

That being said, I have heard they are particularly attentive to the concerns of the the WSCG buyer, since it's so expensive and new. They want to make sure the word of mouth on this new line is all positive.

It's true. Every time I have called in, they ask me what I thin of it and for any feedback I might have for them. it's clearly something every rep has been trained on.

Do a Hot n' Fast cook on it and you might get my attention.

Like Mr. Shirley mentioned - you won't get that kind of burn time with some meats on the grate(s)

Thanks for the video, its nice to see the Summit in action.

Hey guys, I'm sorry I'm so late replying to this. I've been really sick and haven't had the energy to be online much for the last few weeks.

MrDsmoker,
This next cook is going to be that 20 pound brisket I mentioned in the previous video. I had to freeze it when I got sick and it's thawing now. I hope to have it edited and uploaded by this weekend.

Swamprb,
I'm not sure of this is what you are looking for but it will probably be a hybrid slow and slow/hot and fast cook. I like to do it a little lower at first (It feel like it helps get smoke on the meat with kamados/pellet grills that don't have a lot of smoke flavor) and then turn up the heat when it's in the foil.

Don't push yourself man. While we are all anxious for the next video, no need to kill yourself for it...

Back