Masterbuilt Customer Service

bryonlr

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Hey to all, I bought a Masterbuilt Pro from Home Depot 2 years ago, and have smoked a lot of great stuff on it. Last week I fired it up put a couple of apple chunks in the cast iron pan I use to keep it from flaming, and went back in to prep the butt. Fifteen minutes later went back out to put on the meat, wow!! flame shooting out underneath the smoker! I quickly shut off the gas and found the propane hose had melted off were it connects to the smoker, the self igniter had been blown off and the flame control knob had melted.

Yesterday I emailed Masterbuilt customer service, today I received their reply. They shipped me a new hose and regulator, a new flame control knob, a new burner, and a new igniter assembly free of charge with free shipping!!
They also sent me a FedX tracking # and the parts will be here Thursday. If I checked several places online for these parts and Parts Direct had them for a total of $134.97 + shipping

In this day and age, it has been my experience, customer service like this is unheard of. After a few mods, this smoker does an excellent job for me, and now, with the customer service response, I am totally impressed with Masterbuilt.

That good to hear. I've got a Masterbuilt Electric and have read about some issues online but so far (only 10 months) mine has worked perfectly. I got the UDS on standby if needed. No computer to worry about on that one.

Back