Not a Brethen bash...just a few of the best people I know

Fwismoker

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I wouldn't call it a brethren bash but a few of the Michigan brethren and I meet up at Diesel Dave's place in Southern Michigan for some good food and friendship.

Dave had some baby back ribs i cooked on the rotisserie, Ninja cooked some amazing chicken thighs, moink balls, and poppers up on the dome section above the ribs. Ebijack made some AMAZING sour kraut deep fried balls, and Dave made the best brisket I've had in my entire life. Ebijacks wife made her famous brownies.

Even though the food was flat out Incredible for me is being around some of the flat out best human beings I know. I have to thank the Brethren for bringing us together.

Good food, beer ...Steve brought some kick you on your butt beer including Dogfishhead 120 IPA, I brought some double IPA in a growler.

Here's a few pics of some food and the small gang. A Big Thanks to Dave for hosting us at his place and cooking his WORLD CLASS BRISKET! I'd be surprised if Franklin has anything on Diesel Dave in the brisket department.

Ninja will be along some time to post whatever he took on his phone I'm sure.

Bad pic of the BEST brisket

Hey, where the hell was my invite?!?!:p

I see y'all got my nephew cleaning up after all you farkers!

Everything looks tasty!
Dave's got Joe trained pretty well Pat! LOl.... That little ladies man is something else. He was stacking firewood and sweeping up after us, poor guy was tuckered out by 3 PM.

Looks like a good time with great brew-n-que, and excellent people! Wish I'd been there!

And DFH120 is IMPOSSIBLE to find around here, I'm SSSSOOOOOOO jealous of that! I've been on a huge IPA kick lately and I've never been able to find that one! Although I did get some Zombie Dust the other day :)

K

I see Dave, Ninja Steve and Keith. Help me out on the rest of the folks.

I see Dave, Ninja Steve and Keith. Help me out on the rest of the folks.

Becky, Steve's boss is in the blue shirt
Mine is in the camo shirt
And I'm the old bald fat guy.
We could have just filled up on the apps. Actually between the donuts I brought and the apps. Most of Us were already pretty full before the main course was served. We barely got to Steve's bird and my wife's brownies. Way to much to eat.
Joey, worked on supplying the wood, checking out Dave's riding lawn mower for fit and cleanness. And trying to get the dang wood splitter to fire up, cause he wanted to split some wood! Which was never going to happen.
Great time had by all. All the dogs were real interested in everything we were doing. :mrgreen:

Was a great time with my awesome friends!!!

The food was out of this world and Joey had a great time too. He does have a broom of his own, but he has to show off and use dads :laugh:

Mama was in the house in the AC and pretty tired too, one week to go before the next jr pitmaster is here.

Joey went to sleep at about 5 and slept til 7 this morning. Yup he was wore out.

Thanks again guy for coming out and I really had a great time.

Back