Price Alert - Blackstone Pizza Oven

I can't wait to see some pizza threads. Congrats to all who got one. You will love it.
I have a friend from work and one from church who both ordered one.

You are obviously a master at launching pies, for sure, especially since you do it with the platter spinning. Even though I've made hundreds of pizzas on the BS oven, I still always got a bit nervous at launch. I need to watch you do this sometime...for now, I'm super happy with the Super Peel!

Can't beat the Super Peel for sure. I guess I got comfortable with my peel. I try to work pretty fast when I stretch out the dough by laying on the peel, loading it up and launching immediately to avoid sticking.

Maybe at the bash..:mrgreen:

2d97deefc54dc02358e6082c67959815ccb9d916db357b18cd4749bbf2fb4aa7.jpg

Pulled the trigger on the Walmart deal. Been using a kettlepizza insert for a while now. Interested to see how this compares.

DAMN ALL OF YOU!!! I just bought it from Walmart for $192.86 (205 w/tax). I've been wanting one for a long time. I just couldn't resist it at this price.

Now...where the hell am I going to keep it???

Somebody send me your Kettle Pizza. I don't even need the stone. I'd like to try one out and see if it's better than burning up the gaskets in my Egg.

If one walks into Walmart with a phone and shows the Amazon add will they price match it on the spot?

Back