• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Anyone have the Bayou Classic 36" smoker?

iowabucks

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Being so new to the forums, it seems I don't even have the privilege to do searches yet.

I just picked up a Bayou Classic 36" offset stickburner a couple weeks ago. Had to drive 5 hours one way just to get it, but it was worth it.

Just looking to see if anyone has any opinions on this. Seems very sturdy and well built. Should last me a good long time.

It seems like there is a 40 degree difference from left to right side. I was hoping to find or make some kind of heat management plate soon. Anyone sell plates that may fit this?

Attachments

• IMG_20170610_233054.jpg
    IMG_20170610_233054.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_20170610_233031.jpg
    IMG_20170610_233031.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 182
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new cooker. The search box is at the bottom of each page, just keep scrolling down you will see it, there is a wealth of knowledge on this site.

I got one but only 3 cooks so far the water pan, like Smitty showed, works but I havn't use the sheet pans although I may try but but the water pan works the longer you go the more it evens out I have been within 15* end to end after a few hrs. Good luck and congrats on the new cooker.

I got one. I love it, but I'm not about yours, but my thermometer was was off. I replaced it with a Tel-Tru. I'll be putting the installation video up on my YouTube channel soon. Here is a link my assembly and overview video. [ame]https://youtu.be/2k8r16lAHJI[/ame]

Back