Biggest cook to date-some pics added(more to come)

Mrtodd777

Full Fledged Farker
Once again, I foolishly stepped up to plate for our at work holiday meal.. All foods need to be ready by noon tomorrow. I will be feeding 36. I have one turkey smoked and sliced, ready to go. One butt is on now.. Tonight I will prep 80 bacon wrapped dove breasts which will be grilled along with 10lbs of wild hog sausage. Also I will be grilling about 20 wild hog chops.. Boss man was kind enough to take care of the sides (dressing, etc..) all from Sams..:tsk: We will see how it goes.. I will keep yall posted.

Last edited:
This is just the beginning. Haven't even started prepping any wild game.

We actually have more than enough. My boss like to harass me... And don't think we didn't noticed he misspelled "sandwiches"..

No pics of the bird in the smoker. This went on late last night.

Butt went on at 1 this afternoon.

More to come.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
You do have more than enough (because you planned well), I hope your coworkers realize he was joking or they are all going to go to KFC and have a bucket of chicken for backup. Kinda like when I stick a 12 pack in the trunk when I go to a party with "keg beer provided":-D

Looks awesome. Nice work. Those kind of cooks are a ton of work, but pretty rewarding when you get the ewwwws and ahhhs.

Boss man was kind enough to take care of the sides (dressing, etc..) all from Sams..
fire him.

How did you get all those dove?

Also - for everyone - what did you run out of?
and what did you have too much leftovers?
Thanks, Mark
p.s. - sketchy looking workers - you don't run a chop-shop I hope?

fire him.

How did you get all those dove?

Also - for everyone - what did you run out of?
and what did you have too much leftovers?
Thanks, Mark
p.s. - sketchy looking workers - you don't run a chop-shop I hope?

The doves all came from my efforts in the field this season. Ran out of the doves pretty quick. We had plenty of turkey and sausage left.. Plenty of dressing too. The wild hog cops were gone pretty quick as well.. No chop shop, but I do run a machine shop..

Back