Anyone in for Willie B's tomorrow afternoon?

MilitantSquatter

Reaction score
I might have a few hours free time tomorrow afternoon between after 12PM...

Anyone want to swing by Willie B's for some grub ?

Oh yeah... we can talk to Willie too....:wink:

Vinnie I wished I lived closer to you folks. Big suprises on the horizon for sure. And a place to relax and have a great time for all who visit.
Nothing like that here for sure. Enjoy your visit folks.

Vinny, check with Willy but I'm pretty sure the Lang's gonna be in the lot tomorrow. I'll try to swing by later in the day.

just put a brisket on so you be the judge as to how lond we will be here

i am on my way to the depot right now to pick up some grub so stop by any time

cleaning the lang right now and will fire it up very soon. i am cooing a prime rib and some short ribs

we have 8 short ribs a prime rib some boneless short ribs and sausage going right now
Vinny big barry one eye fred and myself

Just got home..That was fun...

Westex, motoeric & Mrs.BigBarry also were there.. I brought two Tri-Tips..One came back home with me for dinner.

I made it there around 1:30 or 2:00 and put a fatty on the grill. It was my first time making one, so it was an education. Turned out ok. I hollowed out a Jimmy Dean maple log, filled it with cheddar cheese and halved hard boiled eggs and added some Bourbon Rub and dried habeneros. Sorta a scotch egg deal.

I was happy to pick Big Barry's brain a bit. Like an idiot I forgot to the log out of the foil so the smoke didn't penetrate too much. Oh well, next time I'll remember.

I also had a chance to pick Vinny's brain about judging. I've said it before and the chances are pretty good that I'll say it again; Brethren are some of the most knowledgeable and friendly people out there.

Eric

Back