Ohio Brethren Road Trip?

I'm only coming for one night, but I'll be there early afternoon. Looks like the Hampton then.

I'm booked at the Hampton for the 26th. :-D Really looking forward to it!

Sorry been busy. Haven't been on for a couple of days. So are you guys bringing your wives? Somebody shoot me a pm of all the details thanks

Sorry been busy. Haven't been on for a couple of days. So are you guys bringing your wives? Somebody shoot me a pm of all the details thanks

So are you coming or are you just breathing hard:becky: details man details!:-D

That's the plan young man!! Are you gonna be ok if they don't have knob creek??

I'll bet I can find some shine ....that'll do :thumb: :laugh: where're you going to stay and is the better half coming ?

I'll bet I can find some shine ....that'll do :thumb: :laugh: where're you going to stay and is the better half coming ?

Oh that sounds like a plan and not quite sure yet. Don't think she's gonna make the trip but who knows. We gotta get Gary to go!!

knob creek and sunshine will not be a problem. octoberfest may be pushed to october, I kind of hope it is, not sure you all want to listen to umpah all weekend.

Any of you guys get a hold of them?

I just gave a quick heads up to Gary and Castlepines and told them to check in here. I haven't seen Jeff post lately and I lost his contact info so haven't got him yet.

Friendly wager:boxing::
VT wins Monday night= Ohio Brethren wear VT hats saturday night at the brewery
OSU wins Monday night= Ohio Brethren eat PRIME brisket Saturday night at the brewery

I'll take the bet even though four of our top players are out. You better save at least 5# of that Prime Brisket for me :becky:

Matt that prime brisket is going to taste mighty good. You betcha! And thank goodness we won't have to wash it down with Fosters

Matt that prime brisket is going to taste mighty good. You betcha! And thank goodness we won't have to wash it down with Fosters

Yes it will, but why for the love of God, did you go there?

So how many do I need to order..View attachment 115926

Mate a bets a bet, just make sure you can sell them when they're not needed!

So, if both teams win??? We know that VT will lose, but what if OSU loses as well? We get brisket but have to wear the hat?

Back