Ohio Brethren Road Trip?

AussieMatt

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Timmy-Mac mentioned an Ohio Brethren road trip to Shenco's. Who'd be interested?

I can leave Friday night but I have to be home by about 1pm on Sunday's because I have to work.

I figured leaving earlyish Saturday morning and if anyone wanted to come to my place in Tallmadge and jump in the truck with me, that'd be cool...I can take 3 guy's.

Matt

Sounds like fun Matt, but I can't at this time. We're heading for Olcott, New York/Lake Ontario for some Salmon fishing next weekend and I got to save my dollars.

Sounds like fun Matt, but I can't at this time. We're heading for Olcott, New York/Lake Ontario for some Salmon fishing next weekend and I got to save my dollars.
Have fun Gary... I used to go to the beach at Olcott :biggrin1:

Hmm...not around long enough yet. Tell me about Brethren road trips...

I'm not talking about next weekend, but mid September would be a go. This is just a thought that I had because I want to go to Shenco's and thought TimmyMac's idea was pretty cool.

We can toss ideas around here.

I really want to do this and I would love to have some of you farkers for company.

So, with that being said, I propose that we should try and get something organised for the weekend of 26-27th September.

What say you?

Subscribed to this thread! I promised to deliver a cooker to NE Georgia in September and was thinking about a little road trip to Woodstock VA myself. I would be cool to meet up with y'all.

I would love to throw my name in the hat too! In September I have the weekends of the 4th, 5th, and 6th and 18th, 19th, and 20th off. I don't have any vacation time yet, just a little pto time I've earned, but was wanting to save that for two comps in the fall. My work schedule does change alot depending on what is going on. I started a new job at a pharmaceutical company and the schedule jumps around depending on what we have going on. I would love to meet up with you guys, wifey will come, but she's cool. Drinks like a fish! She been wanting to go up there since I told her about it.

Dam sadly I have to back out for that weekend. I had promised a freind I would help him cook for his yearly cook out and he just stopped by today and gave me the invite and it's on the 19th.

Back