"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Happy Phriday back at ya bud! Don't know what's Q'in yet, but just wanted to wish you a good one!

So far, I have beef ribs and I am going to pick up a whole fresh fish today. I'll get into something else as well, but I'm not sure what yet.

Bunches of stuff. Looks like it's going to be two briskets, a butt, and some pork sirloin tips. Probably a couple fatties too, just because. I wanted some pulled pork for myself, and while I'm firing up the smoker I asked friends if they wanted anything.

A nine lb butt on the Smokin-it #2, with a double load of pecan, (lazy Q, too hot to mess with the WSM)

Happy Phriday Phu! Going to get my new 14.5" WSM messy with a couple of small pork picnics. Wife said she wanted pulled pork nachos. Who am I to argue? Probably play around with the Blackstone/Grill Top some more.

I have some odd pieces of chix thawed, so those plus I've been having pork butt on the brain. Now the question is whether to do pulled pork, pork steaks like Snow's, or awesome smoked pork roast like Phubar. :hungry:

Happy Pharking Phriday to Phu, crew and the rest of you Pharkers - have a great weekend!

What up Phu!? I've got to smoke my bacon, and I've got a nice, nice brisket aging in the fridge too. Choices must be made...different cooking temps....or I could just fire up multiple cookers :)

Me and Stanley into the mystic. Amen

Tonight, it's not 'Que... but a Low Country Boil (aka. Frogmore Stew)...

Sunday should bring a butt and a couple of fatties.

Hope you folks have a great one!

Did some Pork Ribeye's tonight. We'll see what the rest of the weekend turns up...

Attachments

• IMG_3798.jpg
    IMG_3798.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3799.jpg
    IMG_3799.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 12
Back