Confirmed Payment I Smell Smoke/Team Agave Competition pack *** Mrs Sawdustguy $300 ***

YankeeBBQ

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Inspired by Andy's (HoDeDo) Auction
trophies.jpg

Auction item Description: One complete set of rubs and sauces that I use for my competition meat. 4 rubs (12-16oz shakers) 2 sauces (16-30oz depending on brand) 2 injections 3 Mystery ingredients. I'll even include directions for mixing the injections and label what rub goes with what meat.

That's right folks. One complete set of rubs and sauces that I use week in and out for my competition meat. The same sauces and rubs we use in our classes. This package
has a retail value of roughly $50.

Includes free shipping domestically. Shipping outside of the lower 48... will be negotiable.

Starting Bid(If any): $40

Duration/Closing date(or no activity for 3 days): 5 Days

Shipping or Pickup only: Pick-up, Shipping included in Domestic US, or negotiable split shipping to other locations.

??????

this auction went up on 6/20 for 5 days.. so it should be open.. Is this a separate box form Mrs Sawdusts?

Steve or Michelle(payment made?) whats the gig?

??????

this auction went up on 6/20 for 5 days.. so it should be open.. Is this a separate box form Mrs Sawdusts?

Steve or Michelle(payment made?) whats the gig?

In Bigdog's Dirty Dozen auctin Steve made the offer to sell the additional package to Mrs. Sawdust, if Clint would shave his head. Clint accepted the offer.

yeah, got the lowdown.... this was just a place holder.. thanks!!

Back