Marinated chicken tenderloins? WWYD

NOHENS

Full Fledged Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Alright, I picked up a package of marinated (Caribbean Jerk) labeled chicken tenderloins for a quick weeknight meal. So, would the Brethren grill on the Weber 26, or blackstone the suckers?!?!? And if ya wanna throw in a side dish that would be awesome as well! Wife been home watching the granddaughter all day and we have her all night (5 months old). So it’s all on me.....which I don’t mind. Thoughts?

Alright, I picked up a package of marinated (Caribbean Jerk) labeled chicken tenderloins for a quick weeknight meal. So, would the Brethren grill on the Weber 26, or blackstone the suckers?!?!? And if ya wanna throw in a side dish that would be awesome as well! Wife been home watching the granddaughter all day and we have her all night (5 months old). So it’s all on me.....which I don’t mind. Thoughts?

Whatever cooker I felt like cooking on, those should cook up pretty fast.

Beans and Rice would go good with jerk chicken

I don't always have the best luck cooking chicken on the griddle depending on the rub/marinade. Wants to burn on the surface before the chicken is cooked through. Likely not so bad with tenders. Also if the marinade is wet it doesn't get a nice char like on regular grill.

I'd griddle it. Those pieces aren't really big enough to develop much grill flavor, but the are delicious and tender with seasonings. Might be good over pasta.

I've always seen them labelled chicken tenders

I would say it determines if you have the time to let charcoal light or not. Also, as a parent of a 2 1/2 year old I know how much y'all keeping the grandbaby is appreciated. Have an awesome night.

I know it's a little late but, some of the best chicken I have done were tenderloins over high charcoal heat. Sear flip sauce repeat until done with a perfect char.

I think by time it becomes a boneless breast the cutters have already separated the filet to be sold as such. Save some money and buy split breasts that will have some ribs and the filet and still have the boneless breast after cutting.
Ed

Back