Cooking Class Uncle Bubs bbq llc cooking class

Bubba

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Uncle Bubs BBQ LLC is proud to announce that we will be having a Competition BBQ cooking class on July 18th and 19th in Columbia Missouri. Cost is $ 300 and will cover the hot and fast cooking method based on drum smokers. This past weekend a former student of the class won his 1st GC with a 702 and had a 1st in Chicken Ribs and Pork. This is your chance to see what the Hillbilly Offense is all about.

Attachments

• July cooking class.pdf
    75.3 KB · Views: 58
More information about the class can be found at Hunsakersmokers.com under the bbq class link. Thanks Bubba

Getting a lot of interest in the class. Since I keep the class size small don't miss out on this. Thanks Bubba

Bub is truly one of the best people I have ever met on the bbq trail back in 2007.

robin and bub are super people. bub shares everything in his class and will always be there to give advice or help in anyway he can. after you take this class he is just a phone call away.

THANK YOU . BUB

Still have some openings for the class. Contact me to reserve your spot. Thanks Bubba

Guys don't hesitate to sign up for this class. Eric does a great job teaching.

I took the class a bout a year ago and just this past week had some questions for Eric. He was easy to get in touch with and answered my questions via text.

I think it's a must take class if you cook on drums.

Guys don't miss out on your chance to attend this class. If you cook hot and fast or low and slow you will benefit from it. I am a former American Royal open bbq contest grand champion. I have personally achieved everything in the world of competition bbq that I have ever dreamed of. My goal now is to help you achieve yours. The cost of the class is $300 which I consider a great value in a cooking class. Come find out what the # Hillbilly Offense is all about and be a member of the Ozark BBQ Mafia. Thanks Bubba

One week left to sign up for the class. Don't miss out on your chance to attend. Thanks Bubba

Back