Grilled Salmon on a Cedar Plank and Grilled Romaine

Ross in Ventura

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score

Cedar plank bathing in some Pinot Grigio Wine for 6 hours

Two pieces fresh Atlantic Salmon on a buttered Cedar Plank that was marinaded in Pinot Grigio wine for 6 hours Seasoned with Dizzy Pig's Raging River Rub, my favorite Salmon rub now, Chipotle RuB, fresh Dill, and lemon.

Ready for the Big Green Egg Salmon and Romain for grilling.

Now for the grilled Romaine

This again was a wonderful Sunday Night Dinner served with Steamed Cauliflower with Sharp Cheddar Cheese, and Grilled Romaine with Red wine vinegar and parmesan cheese. This was truly a very mouth and mind meal!

Thanks for look-in!

Ross

Looks great! Also a big fan of grilled romaine. I did cedar planked steelhead trout on saturday. Looked very similar to your results. The cedar plank was definitely something new and tasty.

I see a lot of dizzy pig rubs on here. Where do you guys get it? Is it mainly online?

Looks delicious!

Great photos and words on technique. Never soaked a plank in wine before... but I imagine the aromatics and moisture would work right nicely with some salmon!

You always make a mean plate, Ross.

Phabulous Rossz!
Love the grilled romaine/little gem...got it from you.
Haven't cooked those for a couple of years now...few weeks back CharredApron served me some...since then I've made it a couple of times and will be doing it again soon!

Ross, you keep eatin' all that fish you're gonna grow gills!!:p:laugh:

Lovely looking meal, Ross.

Back