We need a cooker exchange/swap/loaner program for people like me

jketron

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I want to try so many different cookers that I see out there and I've already spent tons buying some of them only to move onto the next one. I would love to see a cooker swap/loaner/exchange program. I know its not practical but at least I got to ramble on.

Actually, not a bad idea. You could hook up with people from your area using this forum and have some mini bashes and try out each others cookers. They need to be willing to share though!:-D

Just curious, but why do you buy em them move on? What is your ideal cooker?

Bob

John, when you get sick of the Backwoods, just remember...

telly-savalas.jpg

The backwoods is a great unit. I had a stumps and am over that. I still have an 18 and 22 weber I should convince myself to part ways with. Now I'm looking at FEC120...why...cuz its shiny.

How often do you trade in your car? Some folks are just like that - get something, use it, time to move on.
Nothing wrong with that.

You like shiny toys...........................me too!:-D Nothing wrong with that. My problem is "wallet deficiency!" My wallet can't keep up with the shiny toys I want! LOL!

Bob

Hmmm... With some sorta insurance agreement, I could see me being able to loan my WSM to someone from here if they wanted to try one out. I'd miss it while it was gone, but as long as I knew it was someone that was going to take care of it and that it would be back soon, I could live with it.

The thing with shiny new BBQ toys is that they don't many times produce Q near as well as the simple non shiny ones!

Back