Prime Brisket $329/LB at So Cal Costco.

Thanks Ray! They did come down some in price. Glad you posted this since I wanted to give a heads up to look out for pork belly. Costco seems to be bringing them in now. :mrgreen:

$1.99/lb

upload_-1

Ive been wanting to smoke some pork belly. Thats a great price!
Guess I will have to look for that as well this week! (with the 3 day weekend coming up)

Thanks Silver, heading there today and will check out the price on the Brisket. I have only done 1 before and it wasn't the greatest. Sounds like I will be doing my 2nd one soon.

The never have anything but flats at the Marina Del Rey Costco. :pout:

On my way to check now. Never seen a prime brisket at my costco.

No prime briskets at my local costco. They only had flats for $8.99 lb!!!!!!!!

Did you ask them? Do they trim them down to flats at the store or get them already trimmed? They cut all the fat off so they're hard to cook.

Did you ask them? Do they trim them down to flats at the store or get them already trimmed? They cut all the fat off so they're hard to cook.

They don't trim at my local (San Juan Cap). Butcher there said they get all their meat in pre-packaged. :crazy:

When I went to my local Costco they didn't have any Briskets out so I had to ask and she brought me out a Choice Flat for 5.98/lb. I asked about the Prime brisket and she went and brought 3 or 4 out. 3.29/lb Always good to ask if you see them.

When I went to my local Costco they didn't have any Briskets out so I had to ask and she brought me out a Choice Flat for 5.98/lb. I asked about the Prime brisket and she went and brought 3 or 4 out. 3.29/lb Always good to ask if you see them.

Good info gents. I've never asked what they did or didn't have. I guess it's time I start asking. The butchers at my local costco always seem a bit in a hurry so I've never bothered. I will ask the next time I'm there. The brisket flats have always been that high there. Same as my local haggen that carries double R Ranch flats for $8.99lb.

Good info gents. I've never asked what they did or didn't have. I guess it's time I start asking. The butchers at my local costco always seem a bit in a hurry so I've never bothered. I will ask the next time I'm there. The brisket flats have always been that high there. Same as my local haggen that carries double R Ranch flats for $8.99lb.

At my costco they will never let me know what they have in the back. They will just say we are out and check what we get in the next shipping day. Its all bull$hit because they don't have the time to let you dig through boxes of meat.
I know this because I have gone in every single day of the week to see.

Just know every store is different. Thats just my Costco story.

Back