Cheddar Cheese injected Pork Loin: Finished and ALL GOOD!!!

Fwismoker

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
This is probably crazy but oh well, worth a try I suppose. I used milk and heated up a big chunk of sharp cheddar and injected all through the loin, then let it cool in the fridge. It'll probably seep out the holes but some may stay inside. It's on the rotisserie now. Fingers crossed. lol

Last edited:
Wow, making my mouth water in anticipation.

Well so far no leaky cheese! LOL ...only time will tell though. The good thing is the rotisserie tends to keep things inside. Hopefully it'll self baste with cheddar/pork juice goodness.

huh only forked one side?

I like experiments.

Pork loin is cheap, so there is not a lot to lose, and it doesn't have a lot of flavor on it's own. Should be interesting.

My roommate was just suggesting I try something like this last night. I told him you'd have to be crazy to try it. I am ready to eat my words, can't wait to see the result.

Hmmm one large french or Italian loaf, slice in half insert loin and go to town.

So far so good, you can see some of the injections. I was just thinking worst case it has a mighty tasty rub on the outside! lol

The verdict is that it's an ABSOLUTELY 1000% SUCCESS! Let me do a quick jig...bear with me. lol :dancer:

I will say I'm sure the 007 wood fire, roti and patent pending tools deserve part of the credit.

Oh my juicy, tasty with the honey/SPG rub and the cheesy goodness is heavenly I say....Heavenly!

The verdict is that it's an ABSOLUTELY 1000% SUCCESS! Let me do a quick jig...bear with me. lol :dancer:

I will say I'm sure the 007 wood fire, roti and patent pending tools deserve part of the credit.

Oh my juicy, tasty with the honey/SPG rub and the cheesy goodness is heavenly I say....Heavenly!

Get a room!

Yeah I'd eat that... till it was all gone and every bit of cheesy gooey goodness was licked off the plate.

Yeah I'd eat that... till it was all gone and every bit of cheesy gooey goodness was licked off the plate.

Bill don't give me any ideas...I'm trying to use some self control! :laugh:

Well fark me that looks good! When I was growing up my parents had a meat membership to Colorado prime. They sold cheeseburgers with little bits of cheese in the patty. This reminds me of that.

Great work man. I'd do more injections next time and maybe add jalapeños or something.

Back