WTF Weber?

A sad day in America...

Also the top of the line Webers will have no doors this year, only an open cubby hole.

Made in Belgium Assembled in Portugal ����

Wait, wrong thread. My mistake. Carry on.

Anyone know if this is going to apply to the Summit too?

Not sure about Summit. But my decision to buy A Broil King is looking better and better.

Not sure about Summit. But my decision to buy A Broil King is looking better and better.

I've been going through the BGE VS Summit debate for a good month and I don't want it to end up Mexico VS China debate...

I've been going through the BGE VS Summit debate for a good month and I don't want it to end up Mexico VS China debate...

Primo Oval XL- made in USA

They're talking Summit gassers not the charcoal.

To the best of my knowledge the Summit lines are still here... For now

Weber finally succumbing to the allure of cheap Chinese labor/materials has only firmed up my "buy only (North) American" grills policy. (Not to mention just how bad my Chinese POS Smoke Hollow is......)

Last edited:
Bummer. When I saw the new Genesis line posted here a few days ago I was afraid of that. A few years ago I looked into getting a Spirit model and discovered they were being made in China. When I went to check out the quality difference at a big box store a floor model Genesis and Spirit were a night and day difference. The Spirit just felt like flimsy junk that wasn't built to last. :tsk: Sure hope they keep the kettle and WSM production in the USA.

i could be wrong but i believe the kettles r Chinese assembled in America?

Back