BBQ Tracker - Online BBQ Journal

grazingcattle

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I wanted to introduce to you a recent project I created to help track BBQ cooks, store recipes, and share with others. It's called BBQ Tracker and you can visit here: www.bbqtracker.com

I'm a frequent visitor to the Brethren and have picked up so many great tips from the community! I hope this proves useful in fine tuning your BBQ cooks. Should work for all devices, no app download required.

Here's a list of features:

• Create BBQ logs (PRIVATE or PUBLIC)
  • Store recipe steps in logs, timestamp them, make comments
  • Rate (5 star) BBQ logs and keep track of what works well
  • View a sortable history of your BBQ logs
  • Share (public link) a log with the community, see what others are cooking
  • Vote up (Pit Hit) for public logs
  • Print logs
  • Mobile friendly website for the great outdoors!
  • Free

Edit: Sample log: https://www.bbqtracker.com/public-log/58a4eb3984924400ead0b27b

Thanks for taking the time to check it out. Feel free to send me any feedback or comments! :grin:

home.jpg

new-log.jpg

edit-log.jpg

log-history.jpg

Last edited:
Mighty nice if you to take the time to set this up for me. :heh:

Looks good, Registered but encountered a major flaw, no Primo ceramic grill under equipment :sad: Any chance that can be added?

Very nice... I will share this on my forum and my social media outlets... nice work!

I just advertised it to a lot of Kamado Joe people also so maybe you can add Kamado Joe to the list? Maybe add Kamado Joe Big Joe, Classic, and Joe Jr. :)

FYI for those who have custom cookers or something hard to find, there is a "custom" option at the bottom of the drop down menu which adds a text field so you can enter the name for it. Same thing goes for meat and wood.

Mac n cheese for 120

Registered.

Last edited:
I was just thinking of putting together something like this. I'm so glad you beat me to it because I know it was a lot of work. Thanks for this!

Feature request: a way to add photos! It would be nice to keep trophy shots and cook temp charts with each entry.

Back