Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Classic City BBQ Fest Athens, GA August 14 - 15, 2015

Have fun guys. We will now be on vacation that weekend. Athens is a great event.

We're going to be there as well! I need to send in my payment this week (yes, I am one of "those teams" who waits till the last moment...), but we'll be on the list by Sunday! We're excited to cook this one finally.

Wanna B A Pitmaster will be there! Last year's contest was my first time soloing and ended up 26th over all with an 11th place Chicken. Jack's Old South beat me out by .01 for chicken.
Hoping to finish in the top 20 this year since this is only the second time I have cooked with my own team.

-Eric

Who's in for a Pot Luck Friday night?

We may be. What time are you thinking of doing it? We can't take off work that Friday since we just started back, so Justin and I won't be there till about 6pm (David will be with us, and he'll be there earlier, just not the rest of us).

Blue Pig Club will be there - This will be our first competition and we are in the BY Division. Hope y'all will come by.

Back