THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pigville porkers

is one Smokin' Farker
So my addiction is getting worse and the CL finds are getting better . once again I have found another that peaked my intrest. Does any one have any info on this little cooker? Good idea or not? Never cooked on an egg style ? I know its the little guy but man I want one lol

Smoker/grill brand new
condition: new
I have a brand new never been opened akorn jr kamado kooker ceramic egg grill. $150 or best offer

If you have a Menards near you, they go on sale for $99 at least 2 times a year for the past couple years. Though right now they are not showing anything. The price you listed is the regular price in my area. They travel well if that is what you want it for. Don't use much coal at all. No off the shelf option for a lower grate for a deflector. If you search Kamado guru you will find a lot of info under the Acorn section.

Love mine as well. First and only Kamado style cooker I have used but works well and compliments the weber OTG nicely. Super efficient with charcoal can go hours at 250 or sear at 700. Done some small pizzas super hot as well. Took it camping a couple weeks ago and traveled well. Filled with charcoal before leaving then cooked on the one load 3 times with plenty of fuel left over. Plenty big for just me and my girl, but you can actually fit a surprising amount of food on there, especially if you get creative.

True it is not ceramic as stated, but the steel actually weighs less, heats and cools a little faster and is less prone to breaking as well. I think it works good for this size.

So my addiction is getting worse and the CL finds are getting better . once again I have found another that peaked my intrest. Does any one have any info on this little cooker? Good idea or not? Never cooked on an egg style ? I know its the little guy but man I want one lol

Smoker/grill brand new
condition: new
I have a brand new never been opened akorn jr kamado kooker ceramic egg grill. $150 or best offer

Think of a insulated Smokey Joe. It has only a 14" grate. It would really be too small to do any kind of large meats. Also that is new price. Like mentioned above Menard's will probably have them on sale soon.

Back