THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dammit Andy has a fifth wheel with the side ramp but I don't know what brand it is. Send him a PM, his screen name is HoDeDo.

Thanks.Actually the wife found a 6 1/2 X 6 1/2. Fits real nice on the door. It also came with 4 side walls.

Cool... I've been using a 10x10 EZ-up brand with leg extensions, but the leg extensions are only available on the higher end models, so it is very heavy and hard to handle.

I use the same setup, but made my own cheap and not heavy leg extensions. I used 2" PVC cut 5ft long and I drilled 1/4" holes every 2" and use a 1/4" diameter bolt to stick in the pipe for the tent legs to sit on.on my easy up I had to trim the bottom of the legs to fit inside the pipe. Easy to set up, once the ramp is out, leveled and secured I put a the bolts in level the with ramp and the bottom of legs are the height as the ramp. The only thing I need to figure out now is the gap that's between the tent and the back the camper for when it rains.
8EAC4C49-AC25-44A0-A5B7-DBC26D354504-1044-0000012775E75322_zps2e754b83.jpg

I use the same setup, but made my own cheap and not heavy leg extensions. I used 2" PVC cut 5ft long and I drilled 1/4" holes every 2" and use a 1/4" diameter bolt to stick in the pipe for the tent legs to sit on.on my easy up I had to trim the bottom of the legs to fit inside the pipe. Easy to set up, once the ramp is out, leveled and secured I put a the bolts in level the with ramp and the bottom of legs are the height as the ramp. The only thing I need to figure out now is the gap that's between the tent and the back the camper for when it rains.

Most toy haulers i've seen have a rear wall that can be installed. Some come with it, others you purchas after market. Ours slides in a channel at the top of the door and velcros on the sides.Also has a rain flap that sheds the rain to the crack between the unit and the door.

Back