N Texas Brethren Bash Fall 2016 Planning

Fark!!! somehow the form i submitted just got processed and the date is no longer available. looks like with all the rain that most parks will be closed for some time so the requests have been higher than normal for the park we chose as it is not subject to flooding.

I cannot make it on Oct 19th as that is my anniversary and the wife would probably hack my account and sell my shirley.:shock: but don't stop the party for me if everyone else can make it on the 19th. so what does everyone want to do now that i farked our date???:doh: different date or different location?

Dates available:
Oct 22nd
Oct 29th
Nov 19th
Nov 26th

Well 10-22 and 10-29 is out for me.
About the only one, for me, is 11-19

Ok. I have a very understanding wife. I can do 11-19.

got it all figured out for 11-19. any objections before i make the $100 payment? I don't know if it is refundable. I was on hold for 30 minutes and never got to speak to anyone about changes/refunds.

I know this is close to Thanksgiving but it is about the last date before weather may set in.

Ok boys and girls the N Texas Brethren Fall Maga Bash 2016 will be here before you know it. As of today it looks like we have only four signed up.
So now would be a good time to get your name on the top of the list!!

Thanks and carry on.... :mrgreen:

Last edited:
I'm listed. Pretty good chance that the family and I will be staying the night before/after or both somewhere.

I'm entertaining the idea of coming out!! I have a lot of stuff going on in the next couple months, so it will depend on how my schedule looks come November. But my wife said she wouldn't mind. If I come, I'll bring "The Grocery Cart"

It seems we always have plenty of good Q and food at the Bash.
So those that may want to come out and just spend time with the fellow Brethren, sip a few beverages or tell a couple of stories, come on out!
Not everyone needs to cook.
Believe me when I say "You won't go home hungry" :mrgreen:

So signup !!

When is this thing? Hope it's cooled off by then......Where is this thing.?

I just updated my signature to include a "Days till bash" Count Down.
Click on it and see if it is working for you.

Back