Contest Announcment HavaBBQ Lake Havasu City, AZ February 25 and 26th 2011

bbally

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Brethren, just wanted everyone to know about HavaBBQ February 25th and 26th 2011 at Lake Havasu City, Arizona.

www.havabbq.com is the site link.

I will have the team down there competing, just wanted others to know it was happening.

It will be a good un
Catering that day so we can not be there

Looking forward to this one. Skip and his team run a great event there.

Anyone else arriving on Thursday?

Last years Thursday night paty was a good one...

Andy

We'll be there on Thursday too (borrowing beer from Tom - IAB30) so we stay properly hydrated!

We'll be there on Thursday night too...wouldn't want to miss that party either! Hope the water is warmer this year :wink:

We'd love to get there Thursday but it's going to be Friday morning for us.

Long Drive from Grand Jct, Colorado so I will be there Thursday Night.

Finished talking with Skip a little while ago, going to bring my Big Paella pans for the Friday deal at booth 41. No pot luck this year, so going to do the paella for people at the wine and cheee thing.

These are my large pans for events:

bobpaella.jpg

Are the one who went swimming last year?

That was one of the funniest things I'd seen in a long time....

The one and only (unless you count my approved flotation device)! If we can get some others involved and raise more money this year, perhaps there will be a repeat performance! :doh:

The one and only (unless you count my approved flotation device)! If we can get some others involved and raise more money this year, perhaps there will be a repeat performance! :doh:

That was very cool of you to do that for charity...

I'll be glad to donate to the cause but, I don't think I'll be in any condition to take a dip...

Long Drive from Grand Jct, Colorado so I will be there Thursday Night.

Finished talking with Skip a little while ago, going to bring my Big Paella pans for the Friday deal at booth 41. No pot luck this year, so going to do the paella for people at the wine and cheee thing.

These are my large pans for events:

bobpaella.jpg

That pan looks awesome!

I'll have to remember booth 41. That look great. It will be our first trip to Havasu and we are looking forward to it.

Back