Winner of the BBQ Brethren "Latin American Flair!" Throwdown is...

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Code3rrt!

Congrats Code3rrt
on a triumphant TD win!

Applausegif1_zps69da9f92.gif

As the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Latin American Flair" Throwdown, Code3rrt shall receive....

1) The ultra rare, extremely cool, ever evolving, always different, and thus HIGHLY collectible Official BBQ Brethren Throwdown Certificate, now available in two distinct styles!
Just send Shagdog a PM with your email address, the name you want on the Cert, (can be your real name or Screen name) which style you want, and the name of your dish and you will receive it within 40 business days OR sooner!

2) The chance to pick the next TD category that starts on Friday 4/22!
Just send Moose and Shagdog a PM ASAP(by Wednesday) with your proposed new category for review.

[FONT=&quot]3) One [/FONT]Northwest Beef Boneless Prime Rib Roast![FONT=&quot] Each roast weighs approx. 6.5 lbs. Aged 28 days and hand cut by a master butcher[/FONT]! :clap2:
You can learn more about this fine specimen of beef HERE.

You can check out the Snake River Farms Sales and Ventures page HERE, and you can also go directly to Snake River Farms to explore the incredible beef & pork choices they have available. :thumb:

A big thanks to the folks at Snake River Farms for keeping the prizes flowing!

***Please Note: Due to shipping restrictions, prizes can only be shipped to those who reside in the USA.****

To redeem your prize, please follow these instructions EXACTLY.

****Failure to include ALL of this information could result in a significant delay in your prize:****

1. Your FULL physical shipping address(PO boxes not acceptable)
2. Phone number
3. Email address

***Please Note: Due to shipping restrictions, prizes can only be shipped to those who reside in the USA.***

Code3rrt

View the Vote Thread

Last edited:
Never a doubt when I saw that one. Congrats!

:laugh:Glad you were so sure. Did you see that vote, wow, essentially a 3 way tie. I was really leaning towards Matmountz and tom b, ultimately my love of salmon went to matmountz. I am quite surprised that dish didn't garner more votes, but it was a tough call for sure. A bunch of great entry's!

KC

Congrats! You did get my vote, but I did not realize the prize was valued at 159 dollars. For a weekly photo cook off. Jesus H Christ what a haul. With stakes that high, votes themselves become objects for trade...

Congrats! You did get my vote, but I did not realize the prize was valued at 159 dollars. For a weekly photo cook off. Jesus H Christ what a haul. With stakes that high, votes themselves become objects for trade...

And your point is, since this is the second time you've brought this prize up as an issue? :confused:

And your point is, since this is the second time you've brought this prize up as an issue? :confused:

Big prizes and high stakes can (And has, here) make otherwise fairly friendly people do things they normally may not. Might as well put the Throw Downs at the top of the Competition forum instead of Q-Talk.

Back