What's Smoking Farkers?

AlabamaGrillBillies

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Long time no post! Work and life and kept me from posting a lot in the last few years, glad to see how things have continued to grow here. I got a few things going on the WSM while I watch some football, thought I'd share a few pics.

Right now have a rack of spare ribs and a few chicken breast smoking on the bottom rack

Aslo got a small brisket flat up top

Later on I'll thow some smoked sausage and a first for me Tri Tip. I've been waiting for years to see tri tip in my local stores and it finally happened. I plan on a reverse sear method, using the same simple rub I use on my briskets. Using some apple wood chunks for the smoke today, been a while since I've cooked with apple.

Great to see all the new faces and a few familiar ones, if you're cooking today throw some pics up!

Everything is cranking along, got the Flat wrapped and the chicken breasts are done, time for Alabama to kick off against the aggies, love this time of year!

Good look'in food. I'll be headed down your way on my way to orange beach for the winter. (Get rid of that kingsford blue stuff)

Looks like a great weekend to be eating at your place. Welcome back...

(Keep using the KBB, it ain't killed us yet...)

Lunch today was burnt ends from leftover brisket and paired them with a kale salad. Made a nice snack!

Burnt%20Ends%20Done.JPG

Back