Chattanooga

Allnight03

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Headed to Chattanooga early next week. Need a BBQ spot. Any suggestions? Famous Dave's shows up on google and it seems like I have heard of it before. Is this the place to go? Thanks!!

Couch's, it is different. I believe they use loin so it is lean/dry served like a hamburger (lettuce and mayo etc). Be sure to get some hot slaw (more of a Cleveland thing than Chattanooga but unique). Also their pies are good.

Last edited:
Don't know if I'm to late seeing this but whenever I'm in Chattanooga I enjoy going to Rib & Loin on Brainerd Rd

Enjoy

Thanks guys. We had old plantation for lunch. I got spare ribs and my buddy got the beef shoulder. Both were very tasty. They make a sauce that has a hint of hash and hint of Texas Pete that was delicious. We spoke to the owner that had been there for 30 years. Nowhere to sit in there so we ate on the hood of the rental. The slaw was great and they threw some pulled pork into the baked beans. The pit was a huge chimney burning all hickory wood. Very good que. We are staying downytown and have plans to hit sugars this evening since it's walking distance away.

Back