Yes Dear BBQ Red Sauce

I was a lucky recipient of this BBQ sauce. It is delicious. I liked it on all meats but especially on pulled pork. The thin consistancy mixes really nice with pulled.
The Tang and sweet balance is perfect.

Got to agree with you QDoc. I was lucky enough to get one also. The balance between the acidity and sweetness is spot on as is the consistency. It is delicious. I liked it on chicken the best.

• Thanks
Reactions: cpw
When you guys say you were lucky recipients - what do you mean? Confused.

But I'm gonna order some to try.

• Thanks
It was flying off the shelves at the last contest they cooked!

Both varieties...

• Thanks
Okay is this some sort of organized product promotion or what? "Lucky Recipient" is code for I'll give you a bottle if you post online reviews?

• Thanks
When you guys say you were lucky recipients - what do you mean? Confused.

cpw, the creator of the sauce gave away some free bottles a while back. It's available at Atlanta BBQ Store

I too got a bottle of the red sauce, quite good. Used it on some smoked meatloaf a couple weeks back. Like the others have stated it's thinner than most sauces, kind of similar in consistency to Blues Hog Tennessee Red.

Thumbs up here. :thumb:

I was not lucky enough to win a bottle but I did buy some from Atl BBQ Store. I have always been a big fan of the thinner sauces especially on pulled pork. Yes Dear sauce is on the top of my list now. Good, good stuff.

• Thanks
The discount code at atlanta bbq store is still active in case anyone wants to use it...
"yesdear" at checkout will get you 30% off the sauce.

I too got a bottle [mustard sauce] in the drawing cpw did awhile back. Have only used it on wings so far, but plan a rib cook tomorrow. Will post a review after that. So far, I am very impressed with the mustard sauce. Very close to what I grew up with in South Georgia.
My wife, who does not generally like mustard based sauces loved it on the wings.

• Thanks
The discount code at atlanta bbq store is still active in case anyone wants to use it...
"yesdear" at checkout will get you 30% off the sauce.

The Atlanta bbq store DOES NOT SHIP to Italy!
Really sad!
:sad:

Back