FYI- PK360 Owners

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
This place is a couple hundred miles from me. I had a very similar to HD Aluminum cooker used the late 70’s thru 90’s and recently gave to my older brother who I had bought it from. One of these would’ve been awesome. This company also makes a burger press with the cool touch spring grip. I travel thu Wichita Falls several times per year. Maybe I’ll slow down and visit them someday. The burn basket would be bad arse in my SOB. Thought PK owners may find it interesting

Last edited:
I live 15 minutes from them. They also make personalized CNC cut grates for Weber Kettles, or Eggs, or whatever. I've never bought anything from them but the grates are really cool. You can get non-personalized ones that are a griddle on one side, grill on the other, or where the center is removeble and the outside is a griddle.

A friend alerted me to one of those baskets for sale about 3 miles from me, so I grabbed it for $75. I haven't used it yet, but it is very well built.

I've seen those before on the PK grill fanatics group on FB. I have a similar one made from Smokin Hot BBQ out of CO. I'm sure they will last as long as the PK grills.

Back