Housewarming Gift(s)

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Was a fast and furious trip.
Never had a chance to fire up the Jumbo Joe.

Last edited:
Was a good day breaking in the Vision Kamado. Nekkid Fattys, ABT's, pizza and a pork butt along with a package of Shiner jalapeño sausage.

Very nice. Sweet gifts right there. I like my vision so far, my only complaint is that the top vent sticks sometimes. I get nervous smacking it while it's on so I have to take it off and beat on it a little bit to get it moving again. It doesn't come on and off as easy as the BGE version.

He got an account here yet??? :boink:

Last edited:
I love my Vision. Bottom vent needed a little modification to better control airflow, but since then it has been a low maintenence cooker great for smoking.
@ fingerlickin - When my top vent sticks I just throw on a pair of thermal gloves, grab the base with one hand, the damper with the other and give the damper a little jiggle up and down (I guess I just like jiggling things...). Comes loose easily. No need to bang on it and risk damaging the ceramic.

He got an account here yet??? :boink:

About the time I thought about it, I Located a private stash of Balvenie 14, then ceiling fans to be hung, then Campisis. I remembered about Chilicothe:-((

Back