Compressed sawdust is the new green

Hoss

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Set it and forget it.Grill,smoke,bake.Not nearly as much ash using lump.The end all,be all cooker........The Big Green Egg.Burgers and dogs,butts,briskets,cakes,cobblers,cornbread,sourdough boules,fantastic steaks......etc.They could do it ALL.They can.Everyone HAD to have one.They are very fine cookers and have their place.I seem to be seeing the same,May I say MANIA,over pellet grills.I am sure they,like BGE have their place.There are different grills that lend their unique abilities that are better suited to any situation.There is NO END ALL,BE ALL COOKER. Buy what you prefer,can afford,use it,practice on it every chance you get and feed your friends and families.Make memories and enjoyable times no matter the cooker.I will wager that Cowgirl will outcook you on whatever grill you have while using live fire in a tractor rim and catching catfish.Just sayin,it ain’t the cooker it is the experience that intrigues me.Keep it thin and blue brothers.

Set it and forget it.Grill,smoke,bake.Not nearly as much ash using lump.The end all,be all cooker........The Big Green Egg.Burgers and dogs,butts,briskets,cakes,cobblers,cornbread,sourdough boules,fantastic steaks......etc.They could do it ALL.They can.Everyone HAD to have one.They are very fine cookers and have their place.I seem to be seeing the same,May I say MANIA,over pellet grills.I am sure they,like BGE have their place.There are different grills that lend their unique abilities that are better suited to any situation.There is NO END ALL,BE ALL COOKER. Buy what you prefer,can afford,use it,practice on it every chance you get and feed your friends and families.Make memories and enjoyable times no matter the cooker.I will wager that Cowgirl will outcook you on whatever grill you have while using live fire in a tractor rim and catching catfish.Just sayin,it ain’t the cooker it is the experience that intrigues me.Keep it thin and blue brothers.

Apparently you haven't been paying attention. The MAK Pellet grills are the end-all be-all of cookers. It does everything you could ever want in a cooker. It makes all other cookers obsolete.

Amen Hoss and you Sir are 100% correct.

Signed another guy that has been around the block a time or two.

Back