We are still cooking......

Tonybel

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Hello my bbq and grilling friends.....I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a fun new years eve. Forgive us for not posting lately.

Here are some of our recent cooks on our primo grill. This is a great cooker.

We post our daily cooks on Instagram @tony_and _Maribel

We even have a blog now Tonyandmaribel.com

Thank you for stopping by
Tony and Maribel

Great to see y'all!

I've been cooking more Mexican since that aweseom meal at yer spot. Made the frijoles charros, chorizo beans, rice, shrimp tostadas, etc. off your recipe blog. Really reat stuff!

I plan on stealing as many of your ideas as I can in 2017! :hungry:

Hope all is well with you and the fam.

Y'all and Primo both rock. Love your cooks.

Nice to see you guys posting. :thumb: Awesome cooks as usual. :clap2:

Great to see y'all!

I've been cooking more Mexican since that aweseom meal at yer spot. Made the frijoles charros, chorizo beans, rice, shrimp tostadas, etc. off your recipe blog. Really reat stuff!

I plan on stealing as many of your ideas as I can in 2017! :hungry:

Hope all is well with you and the fam.

Can't wait for this years meet up.

Fantastic cooks T & M I have been wondering where you were You certainaly made up for it in this post All you needed was your trademark beer and cigar

Happy New Year Tony and Maribel... Your cooks look fabulous as usual. I was thinking about your tongue tacos just the other day. Thanks for making me hungry.

Fantastic cooks T & M I have been wondering where you were You certainaly made up for it in this post All you needed was your trademark beer and cigar

I know. I'm still drinking craft beer and enjoying an occasional cigar. Recent one was a big babe cigar (politician)

Back