Shirley fabrication work in progress

sylntghost

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I am having a 24x50 standard straight back with hip roof warmer. I also ordered a 3/8 20x36 griddle .my wife also wanted a fire pit..the fire pit is sweet.Paul Shirley is doing this build for me. Here are some pics he just sent me.

Last edited:
3rd shirley, right? I'm toying with a 2nd build idea but its more of a want than a need. I think I just want go thru the whole experience again.

3rd shirley, right? I'm toying with a 2nd build idea but its more of a want than a need. I think I just want go thru the whole experience again.
Yes it's my third.it started out as just a grill .then turned into a smoker. The fire pit is going to be the grill. I did sell my first 24x70 pipe smoker with original design door. I had it come down and almost chop my arm off one day.. it would have been totally my own fault though

Also incase I get asked how my wife would let me get 3 Shirley's.every year I do something really nice for her. This is the last 2 years worth.shed just got built last week and needs to be painted.

Last edited:
Of coarse you have an amazing smoker coming. But, I really like the fire pit that can double as a grill and griddle. I like the shelf that goes around it. I am tempted to get one of those.

The Shirley looks great as usual, congrats. Really interested in how the firepit and griddle work out, they look really neat. Is the griddle to be mounted on the smoker, a seaprate gas fired deal or used with the firepit?

The Shirley looks great as usual, congrats. Really interested in how the firepit and griddle work out, they look really neat. Is the griddle to be mounted on the smoker, a seaprate gas fired deal or used with the firepit?

The griddle will be on a Stand with a couple burners.... But can be used over the firepit also will a couple little tweaks added... I'll handle that part too... Thx DW.... I hope your cooker business is doing great... You need to cruise thru Alabama and stop by... Heck plan on staying overnight would love to see you guys... And talk cookers... Or whatever!!!!!

Back