Ranch Kettle Tri Tip

fedex

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Today my Daughter's Softball team played in their last Showcase of the Fall in Huntington Beach CA. All the parents decided last week to throw a Tri Tip Potluck. Great way to break in my (new to me) Ranch Kettle and start the Holiday Season. Check out some Pics.
Go Time

14 Beautiful Tri Tips seasoned with Salt / Pepper

Coals are ready.

Into the pool.

Bought a Meat Hook Turner of Amazon for $10.00 last week. I Highly Recommend this tool.

A couple more pics

Great Day, Tri Tip, Potato Salad, Mac n Cheese and many other sides which were the parents specialty. Thanks for looking.

Smiles all round,
Those kettles are big

that is some great looking tri tip on a serious kettle.

Epic!

Lost my tri tip supplier (butcher retired & sold his shop) and hav not had one in 6-9 months:sad:

Great cook and nice kettle. I love seeing ya'll doing that stuff for the kids.

Epic!

Lost my tri tip supplier (butcher retired & sold his shop) and hav not had one in 6-9 months:sad:
You probably know this, but Publix can get tri-tip if you ask. Won't be cheap, but it is tri-tip.
You might have to explain to the meat manager what it is though. I had to take in the NAMP number to make my guy understand.

Looks great, all of those smiles in the last pic tell the whole story congrats!

That kettle looks huge, I thought my 26 3/4" was large, man was I wrong!

Way to go on cooking for the crew!

Man, that's some good lookin' cookin'!

I can't help but think I'd love a Ranch Kettle on my patio. It's like a fire pit on legs.

Hear looking cook on a really serious kettle. It's really like a fire pit on legs...

What An OUTSTANDING Post!!
Absolutely FANTASTIC!!
GREAT Photos Too, But The BEST ▼ Is The LAST! You're A Good Dad!

Those Smiles Are TERRIFIC!!

JAZZCAT
What An OUTSTANDING Post!!
Absolutely FANTASTIC!!
GREAT Photos Too, But The BEST ▼ Is The LAST! You're A Good Dad!

Thanks Jazz, 6 years of Travel Ball went by real fast. My daughter is a Senior and she just signed her letter of intent to North Carolina. These kind of activities make everything worth while for us parents. Lots of Fun

Back