Midwest Brethren Bash!!!

Ok, so my mother, my wife's grandmother, and her step-grandmother are all in the hospital at the same time...in different cities. I am planning to come up at least for Saturday evening, but at this point lord only knows what will happen.

Wish I would have seen this before today have plans this weekend. Will be looking for the next one though! Have a good time everybody!

I'll be firing up the Ugly Cheese Bucket Saturday afternoon and making two batches of beef enchiladas for supper - one mild and one that tastes GOOD. :twisted:

Wish I would have seen this before today have plans this weekend. Will be looking for the next one though! Have a good time everybody!

Put it on your calander and come out. We do it every year on the second weekend of November.

I'm bringing plates and bowls for tonights soup. Shane has forks and spoons. Anything else???

I'm bringing plates and bowls for tonights soup. Shane has forks and spoons. Anything else???

GIN BUCKET!

I have some limes/lemons for the GB and vodka to donate for BM Sat. morning. Stew is done, black beans are boiling (but don't seem to be cooking?), Mojo is working for Saturday.

Mrs. Woody and I are heading over around 1:00 to drop the trailer, then over to Free State for lunch; if anyone is in the area, feel free to come join us.

Put it on your calander and come out. We do it every year on the second weekend of November.

Definitely man! Hopefully by that time I will have my skills honed in more than now still trying to learn.

Oooooo. The Rookie is coming! This sounds like a good get-together. Can't wait to see your pron.

Will try to get some photos up tonight, now that my liver has sufficiently recovered for me to be semi-functional! Love these Bash weekends and I think I may have a plan for my future: We start filming the first episode of my new reality show "So You Think You Can Drink?" at next year's Bash! :becky:

For all of you that missed it, this was the best bash ever! Thanks to all who came. See ya next year. :thumb:

Did the Midwest Bash really happen?
According to the rule, that is . . . no pics, didn't happen!

No offense, but yawl sux at posting pics. :biggrin1::biggrin1:

Steve,

Any pics?

I tried to make it, really I did.

Next year, I will be much easier to move around the country.
I know you did Bill. Chicago to KC is an easy flight.

Did the Midwest Bash really happen?
According to the rule, that is . . . no pics, didn't happen!

No offense, but yawl sux at posting pics. :biggrin1::biggrin1:
Woody is the official Bash photographer. Not sure why he hasn't posted pics yet. Here's one of me and my niece for you nay Sayers.image.jpg

One here's one of the single malt and cigar tasters. image.jpg
That us me, Andy (Smoke on Wheels) Groneman, Fat Woody (Fullwood Brothers) and Arlin_MacRae.

Back