Ham Loaf on the mini

Fwismoker

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Name that loaf! It's the first time smoking this so wish me luck. :-D

Got the mini dialed in 250 whispering some nice oak TBS. I made up some glaze now simmering on the stove... mango habanero salsa, brown sugar and apple cider vinegar.

Last edited:
Spam... haha. You guys are crazy, it's obviously spam lite :wink:

Just thought I'd do something a little different, it's ham loaf. I ordered some ground Ossian Ham from the local butcher and got some of their ground pork and made some loaf that i saw online with great reviews.

Turned out fantastic IMO....loved the glaze too. After this will be some ham loaf sammies. :grin:

Also fried up some taters with bacon and onions.

So that's what the butcher told you it was huh? ;D

It looks really good. No really it does.
LOL...yea I don't have a grinder so I waited until they ground ham for their ham salad... Actually I held some back to make my own ham salad. It makes nice Springtime sammies :becky:

Awesome Idea, Looks Great.

I remember many years ago when I was stationed in Portugal, I went to the local butcher and told him I wanted meat for hamburgers. When I got home and unwrapped it, it was ground ham.... I cooked it anyway, they turned out pretty good.

I learned that I had to use correct nomenclature with future orders..

Mmm, Looks Spamdillyishious.
Thanks.. I suppose ham is smam(ish) but it's unique in that it kinda still tastes like meat loaf but of course with ham taste.

Don't think I'd want to know everything that's actually in spam.:shocked: though i'd eat it even though it could go through a nuclear war and still be edible. haha

I remember many years ago when I was stationed in Portugal, I went to the local butcher and told him I wanted meat for hamburgers. When I got home and unwrapped it, it was ground ham.... I cooked it anyway, they turned out pretty good.

LOL I bet you did! Did you mix it with other stuff or just fry them up?

I am a HUGE ham loaf fan. You done real good!
I'm pleasantly surprised how good it was...especially the next day for some reason, and doing sammies today for sure.

Next round I might mix things up and try Italian sausage in it...mmm

I'd hit that.I be tit would be good fried up with eggs in the morning:thumb:

LOL I had the same experience in Spain

Back