Winner of the BBQ Brethren "Blue Plate Special!" Throwdown is....

Shagdog

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
AussieTitch and Will Work for BBQ!

C[FONT=&quot]ongrats AussieTitch and Will Work for BBQ for an amazing double win in the [/FONT]"Blue Plate Special!" Throwdown!

As the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Blue Plate Special!" Throwdown, AussieTitch and Will Work for BBQ will receive....

1) The ultra rare, extremely cool, ever evolving, always different, and thus HIGHLY collectible Official BBQ Brethren Throwdown Certificate, now available in two distinct styles!
Just send peeps a PM with your email address, the name you want on the Cert, (can be your real name or Screen name) which style you want, and the name of your dish and you will receive it within 79 business days OR sooner!

[FONT=&quot]2) [/FONT]A Northwest Beef Porterhouse & T-bone package from Snake River Farms (one T-bone and one Porterhouse, each weighing in at 1.5 lbs and 2.5lbs respectively), valued at $89.00! :thumb:

You can check out the Snake River Farms Brethren Sales and Ventures page HERE, and you can also go directly to Snake River Farms to explore the incredible meats that Snake River Farms offers.
[FONT=&quot]
To redeem your prize, please PM Shagdog your email and FULL shipping details, including phone number and email to expedite your prize.
[/FONT]

AussieTitch

Will work for bbq

View the Voting Thread

Thanks everyone, I thought for sure the meat pie was going to do me in so it's a honor to have tied with such a great entry.

And a big congrats to my co-winner AussieTitch!!! Awesome entry. :clap2::clap2:

I am truly humbled by my peers.
I appreciate all the votes and the quality of all the entrants.
Big thanks to Shaggy for the behind the scenes help today.
I am surprised by how many actually took the time to vote for me and all the others, that is appreciated as well.
I look forward to playing again

Back