Lil Akorn jr is my new favorite toy

All the places near me were either $146 if they had stock or $74 if they were out of stock. Now the stores that have been out of stock lowered their price to $35.

Why would you lower the price on something you haven't had in stock in months? Why do the stores that have stock not lower the price to move them? Seems very bizarre.

I was told that it's up to the store and/or manager.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

It has to be some sort of automated thing. I can't believe several local store managers looked at their inventory this week and said, "gee 0 in inventory and we haven't had any of these in stock for three months, I think I will lower the price today, hmmm how about $35."

Love mine, picked it up a couple weeks ago at walmart on the clearance.
Cast iron grate, built just like the big ones.
Great mods you did there!

Dammit! I really don't need one of these. But...I...just...can't...pass...it...up:doh:

A good friend showed up this weekend with a new Akorn JR. back up, nice!

Glad some of you guys scored them great deals from Walmart. Now get them grates seasoned up and smoke some meats . I'm tickled pink with this lil guy it really is a great lil smoker. Don't let the size fool ya it can cook a decent amount of food . If you look at the pics at the beginning of this thread you can see I have 8 large chicken breasts on her and still could squeeze 2 more if I moved things around and lost the thermometer . I made a second tier shelf for it too. Just in case I need a lil extra room and it is similar to the one it's big brother the KingGriller has but have never needed to use it yet.

Feel free to drop some pics on this thread if you have any to share .I would love to see them!!!!!!

Back