My Turn, My Turn, My Turn! Stuffed De-Boned Chicken!

D.F. Expat

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Ok, since the video the other day, and especially after reading and seeing everybody else' versions, I decided to try one myself. De-boning was much easier than I thought, getting it back together after stuffing...not so much, lol.

Here are a few shots so far, it is on the drum at 250° for the first hour, then ramped to 350° to finish.

Boneless and stuffed with sauteed Spinach, Onion & Garlic
IMG_20110304_191128.jpg

Closed up and ready for the smoke
IMG_20110304_193556.jpg

More to come in a little while. :becky:

Looks better than I could have done- I'm afraid to try but maybe I'll give it a shot one day. Looking forward to the finished pics.:thumb: And I love the piercing.

Looks better than I could have done- I'm afraid to try but maybe I'll give it a shot one day. Looking forward to the finished pics.:thumb: And I love the piercing.

Lol, you should see the one concealed by the legs!

It looks amazing, and since it's on your list to do again no need to ask if it came out tasty.

That looks good, I think a couple extra hands might help wrapping it back up, at least for me!!!

Wow that looks good! Great job!

It is actually easier than I thought, like smokin newbie said, it was a little harder to close up than he made it. I am sure though that Jacque has done many. Will be doing this again myself.

Looks great did you take any pictures of the sliced finished product?

Thanx

Back